Eight Spruce Street
|Formerly known as||The Beekman Tower|
8 Spruce Street
New York 10038
|Designed by||Gehry Partners|
- Floor space: 1,100,000 square feet
- School: 100,000 square feet
- Hospital: 21,000 square feet
- Retail: 13,000 square feet
- Residences: 903
- Parking spaces: 175
- Architecture firm: Gehry Partners
- Architect: Frank Gehry
- Developer: Bruce Ratner
- Development company: Forest City Ratner
- At the time of its completion, this became the tallest residential building in New York.
- Because of its undulating facade, this building has over 600 different apartment floor plans.
- This building includes an elementary school at its base.